Fix Revoke with DNSCloak
- Disable “ffapple” proxy if enabled.
- Download DNSCloak from the AppStore.
- Download this bypass text file.
- Open DNSCloak, click on the triple lines bar ” ≡ “ in the left-top corner.
- Enable “Connect on Demands”.
- From the same page, click on “Blacklists & Whitelist“, and enable “Enable Blacklist“.
- Click on “Pick Blacklist file” and select the bypass text file that you have downloaded.
- Return to the app’s main screen, search for “Cloudflare” server, and click on “Use this server“.
- DNSCloak will ask you to approve adding VPN configuration, approve it.
- Go to Settings >> VPN >> check “DNSCloak“, and connect to it.
- Now you have everything set up, you can install apps!
Some certificate requires to configure DNSCloak before installing apps. otherwise, apps won’t install.
Sometimes, depending on the certificate type, this method will keep apps working for a long time after the certificate is revoked.