Install Fortnite for iOS 14 after Apple Bane
How to install fortnite on iOS 14 After apple bane 2021 method
To install Fortnite for iOS 14 without Jailbreak, you should have an AppleID that had Fortnite installed before.
- Download iMazing tool for Windows or macOS.
- Download the Fortnite data file from here.
- Install iMazing and launch it.
- After it’s opened, if you don’t have a license code, click on “continue trial”
- Plugin your iPhone/iPad via USB, if it asks you to back up your iPhone, press “Later“.
- Select your iPhone/iPad from the left-hand menu, and then click on “Quick Transfer” from the third column.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into iMazing.
- Click on “App“, then “Transfer” from the down menu bar.
- A window will pop up asking for your AppleID and password, enter them in here.
- If you have installed Fortnite before using this AppleID, Fortnite will install successfully!
- Wait for Fortnite to install, when it has completed, you should see a “Hello” screen on your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch Fortnite, if you get a red screen, press on “Log Out” and you should be good to go!
Install Fortnite for iOS 14 using Jailbreak!
- Install AppSync via Cydia or Sileo.
- Install KernBypass via Cydia or Sileo.
- Go to Tutubox, and click on “Tutubox for Jailbreak”.
- Open TutuBox once installed.
- Search for “Fortnite“.
- Download “Fortnite” to make sure it’s not the experimental version.
- After it has downloaded, enable it by going to “Settings>> KemBypass“.
- Enjoy Fortnite!