Chimrea Jailbreak was released by Cool Star, it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak for all devices running iOS 13.0-13.7
- Supports A13 and lower devices on iOS 13.0-13.5
- Fast with a high success rate.
- Comes with Cydia packages installer.
- Stable and secure.
- install Chimera by clicking “Install” at the top of the page.
- Trust the app by going to “Settings > General > Profiles and device management” find the certificate and trust it.
- Launch Unc0ver app, and click “Jailbreak”.
- iPhone/iPad will restart, re-launch the app and click “Jailbreak” one more time.
- iPhone/iPad will restart springboard and you will find “Sileo” packages installer installed on your homescreen.
Install Chimera Jailbreak with AlotStore:
To install apps from TopIPAs when the certificate is revoked, you can use AltSore.
AltStore is a free singing service for iOS devices. Using it you can sing IPAs with a free developer certificate which lasts for seven days. The great thing about AltStore is that you can refresh these 7 days with a click of a button. As great things come with limitations, you’ll need a computer to use this singing service. So, here’s how to use this service to sing IPAs:
For MacOS & Windows:
- Download, extract and install AltStore.
- Connect your device to the same network as the mac computer.
- Open the Mail App, click on Mail from the top bar, then Preferences, then Manage Plug-Ins, check “AltPlugin-mailbundle“, then apply and restart mail. “do this on macOS only”
- Open AltServer, click on its icon at the top bar, then install AltStore, select your iPhone/iPad.
- Enter your AppleID and password, and the AltStore App will be installed on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now from your iPhone/iPad, head to Safari, go to TopIPAs main page and download the Chimera IPA by clicking on “Download IPA” from the top.
- Once it’s done downloading, open the AltStore app, and then click on the little “+” at the left-top corner, select the downloaded IPA.
- Wait for it to finish singing and enjoy Chimera Jailbreak!