Tweaked “Spotify” or “Spotify++” brings premium Spotify features for free.
- Unlimited high-quality streaming access to all Spotify songs.
- No ads.
- Unlimited Skips.
- Click on “Install“, a pop-up will show, click “install” one more time.
- The app will start installing on your home screen.
- After it’s installed successfully, you will get the “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” message.
- To fix that go to “Settings >> General >> Profiles and Device Management.”
- Select the certificate, and click on “Trust“.
Install Spotify with AlotStore:
AltStore is a free singing service for iOS devices. Using it you can sing IPAs with a free developer certificate which lasts for 7 days.
The great thing about AltStore is that you can refresh these 7 days with a click of a button. As great things come with limitations, you’ll need a computer to use this singing service.
So, here’s how to use this service to sing IPAs:
For MacOS & Windows:
- Download, extract and install AltStore.
- Connect your device to the same network as the mac computer.
- Open the Mail App, click on Mail from the top bar, then Preferences, then Manage Plug-Ins, check “AltPlugin-mailbundle“, then apply and restart mail. “do this on macOS only”
- Open AltServer, click on its icon at the top bar, then install AltStore, select your iPhone/iPad.
- Enter your AppleID and password, and the AltStore App will be installed on your iPhone/iPad.
- Now from your iPhone/iPad, head to Safari, go to TopIPAs main page and download the Spotify IPA by clicking on “Download IPA” from the top.
- Once it’s done downloading, open the AltStore app, and then click on the little “+” at the left-top corner, select the downloaded IPA.
- Wait for it to finish singing and enjoy Spotify Jailbreak!